This BBQ season, use Colman’s Mustard to create out-of-the-ordinary burgers with top-quality beef, a variety of special spices, and of course Colman’s Original Prepared Mustard. Colman’s Mustard Luscious Kobe Beef Burgers are a welcome change to ordinary BBQ fare, and they will make special family gatherings all the more delicious, memorable, and enjoyable.
Low in fat, sugar, and calories, Colman’s Mustard has been an iconic staple in households throughout England for nearly 200 years. Used traditionally as a fiery-hot condiment as well as a versatile cooking ingredient, Colman’s Mustard can take any ordinary dish and turn it into something healthy, zesty, and memorable.
Colman’s Mustard Luscious Kobe Beef Burgers
1 lb. premium ground Kobe beef
1 tsp. Colman’s Original Prepared Mustard
1 green chili, finely chopped
1 large onion, finely chopped
1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
1 tsp. dried oregano
1 cup breadcrumbs
¾ cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
1 egg, whisked
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Fry the chopped onion until soft
2. Mix all remaining ingredients in a large bowl, adding cooked onions
3. Shape into burger patties, place on waxed paper, and put in fridge for 30 minutes
4. When chilled, grill patties on BBQ at 150 degrees
5. Serve on fresh crusty bread rolls with tomatoes, pickles, and lettuce.
*Tip: Mix some Colman’s Original Prepared Mustard with honey and a splash of vinegar for a delicious honey-mustard sauce that is great as a condiment on the burgers or a dipping sauce for fries or grilled vegetables.